Seamlessly manage every step of your dealership’s rental operation
The Infinity Rental solution allows you to create quotes, book a reservation, dispatch, view calendar of rentals, and return a unit all from one, easy-to-use interface.
This powerful tool was built from the ground up to ensure it effortlessly integrates with the rest of the Infinity system, eliminating double entry and streamlining the entire rental process to make life easier for both employees and customers.
Want to see how it works? Join our webinar to find out how you can:
- Add rental items to your inventory and tickets in a matter of seconds
- Manage your whole rental fleet via an interactive availability calendar
- Check items in and out in just a few clicks
- Get a thorough look at your rental operation through detailed reports
- & much more
When: 2pm EST on Thursday, July 16th (convert your time zone)
Duration: 30 minutes + 15 minutes of Q&A
P.S. Register even if you cannot make it and we will send you the recording.
Why should you consider it:
- Manage your inventory, spread across multiple locations and users, with an interactive availability calendar.
- Adjust your fleet on the fly according to customer demand by marking units inventoried in Infinity as rentals.
- Utilize the Document Management System to consolidate paperwork associated with the rental and make it accessible to everyone on the team.
- Get an at-a-glance overview of your rental operations with detailed reports.
- Forecast future demand, see rental repair history, and analyze unit performance.
- Easily explore data and share reports with the team by exporting information to Excel.
Quotes & Reservations
- Provide faster customer service by creating quotes in a matter of seconds.
- Convert quotes into reservations with a single click.
- Search for quotes/reservations previously recorded in the system.
- View and adjust rates, deposits, and discounts applied to a quote.
- Bundle unit rentals with add-ons for additional selling opportunities.
- Accommodate customers by managing unit delivery and pick-up.
- Automatically generate a work order to communicate customer needs to the service department.
- Upload and manage documents related to your rental reservation.
- Customize and send out electronic invoices to customers.
- Take a payment directly from the rental module with an integrated, vaulted payment processing system. *
* Note: This feature requires our integrated credit card processing solution with ChargeItPro or X-charge