1. From Main Menu select 0 – Other Menus.
2. Select Accounts Receivable (option 2)
3. Select report 100 – Customer List from the Reports Box on the right and hit OK.
4. In the Selection box type in option 17 and change it to Y. The system will display where the spreadsheet will be saved.
There are 3 options of level of detail to select from.
i.  Account, name, address, and email
ii.  Account and email
iii.  Email addresses only (Used in this example)
5. Select P to print and press Enter
6. Navigate to your File Explorer and find the C: Drive (may be located under This PC) and open the TEMP folder. The file will be named EMAIL.
7. This will open an excel spreadsheet or your default CSV program and will contain a list of all the email addresses from your customers. This can be copied and pasted into an email program to send out.